Shake It Purple

24 June 2016

Help fill one of our purple buckets or collection tins. Support The Shakespeare Hospice…and have fun at the same time!

Shake It Purple

24 Jun 2016

16 years ago the community came together to raise the funds to open our hospice, and it is the community who keep us going. 

How will you fill yours?

Join us on the 24 June and help us to paint the town purple by grabbing one of our collection tins or buckets and Shaking it Purple for The Shakespeare Hospice. 

Did you know we receive only 7% of the money we need every year from the government? This means that the other 93% comes from our loyal friends and supporters in the community who work tirelessly to ensure we raise the £2 million needed to keep our doors open. 

In the last 16 years we have grown to become an award winning, nationally recognised, centre of excellence that the whole area is proud of. In order to continue to grow and innovate our services we need your help.

On 24 June we would love the whole area to come together and raise as much money as possible for the incredible staff and volunteers at our Hospice. 

Register below for your purple fundraising pack which is full of ideas on how you can Shake it Purple

Whether you shake it at work, school, home or in a team, we have created ideas for every occasion that are fun and easy to do. Why not Bake it Purple and hold a bake off? Or hold a 'Piece of purple day' where everyone has to wear something purple from lipstick to ties to jumpers or shoes. 

Every penny you raise on 24 June will go towards looking after people with life limiting illnesses in our care, and those who matter to them. 

£30 could buy bereavement workbooks for 3 children who are receiving bereavement support from us

£40 could pay for the emergency phone line which ensures our Hospice at Home Nurses are there 24/7 for patients choosing to die in their own homes

£54 could pay for wheelchair covers so that our Nurses can take our 16-24 year old patients out on trips all year round

£200 could pay for a Sensory mat for our young patients with sensory deprivation 

£339 could pay for a day of Hospice at Home cover for the whole of South Warwickshire & the North Cotsworlds


So simply register below and we can send you all the purple goodies you need to support us

Or call us on 01789 266852 or email 

Register for a Pack

Bespoke Software by IO Studios Ltd
© 2018 The Shakespeare Hospice, Registered Charity Number: 1064091. Registered in England & Wales Number: 3291683.
Registered Office: Church Lane, Shottery, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9UL