The purpose of the role is to assist the shop team to maximise income for the Hospice. Focussing on sales, merchandising, stock rotation and excellent customer service, you will be part of a cohesive team to promote the work of The Shakespeare Hospice within the local community.
- Process donated stock in preparation for sale by sorting, steaming, and pricing
- Provide support with the shop floor stock displays and rotation of stock
- Processing sales and serving customers at the till point
- Deliver the highest standard of courtesy and customer service to customers and supporters donating goods
- Assist in the promotion of the shops to generate regular donations and active customer base
- Promote the work and services of The Hospice, as agreed by your line manager
- Undertake and complete any mandatory training for the role as identified by the Hospice
- Ensure operation in line with Hospice Policies and Procedures and complete any mandatory training for the role as identified by the Hospice
The Hospice has six charity shops selling a variety of new and donated quality goods. Opportunities are available in all six of our shops.
Apply for this vacancy
To apply for this role, simply complete our Volunteer Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.